1. How do I contact us?
2. How much does Vendore cost?
Vendore is free for all. In the future we will be upgrading the site and providing useful features, these will be optional and available on a premium subscription. To search the directory and have a business will always be free.
3. What are your Terms & Conditions?
Please read our terms and conditions on here
1. How do I claim my listing?
To claim your listing:
- Search for your listing via the search functionality on the Home page.
- Click your page, scroll down slightly and on the left hand side there is a box titled ‘Claim Your Listing’, click this box and fill the form.
- A request will be sent to the owner of the listing and to Vendore Admin
- Once listing is approved by the Admin, you will recieve an email to confirm.
- You can now see the listing under ‘My Listing’ and proceed to edit.
2. How do I edit the information on my Vendore Business profile?
To edit the information on your listing, (ensure you have claimed your listing first – see above)
- Log in and click ‘Dashboard‘ in the drop down menu in top right hand corner on the home page
- Click ‘My Listing’, here you can see and edit your listings as well as adding additional elements such as photos and videos which will enhance your profile.
3. How do I reset my password?
To reset your password:
- Click log in then click on ‘Forgotten your password?’ below the pink button. Fill in your login email address and a password reset link will be sent to you (OR if you know your password but still want to change it, you can do this in the Dashboard area.
4. How do change my login email?
To change your login email, please log in to your account and go the ‘Dashboard‘ There you can change your login email.
5. Once I have signed up, where will my enquiries go?
Enquiries will go directly to you via email. You will not have to login to your Vendore profile to see your enquiries. Please do make sure your email address on your profile is up to date.
This page will be updated regularly.